About time I posted a holiday dessert for our Christmas in July week, right?! Better…
Ingredients – Brownies:
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows (enough to do a full layer of a 9×13 pan)
Ingredients – Frosting:
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Evaporated milk
- 4 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.Mix in the butter, whisked eggs, and vanilla for about 4 minutes, or until well blended. Add the chocolate chips. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Don’t overcook!
- Remove from oven, spread the marshmallows in a layer on top, and return to the oven for about 3-4 minutes, or until the marshmallows are puffy and turning golden brown on top. Remove from oven and cool completely. (now you can turn the oven off)
- For the frosting, beat together the ingredients until fluffy. When brownies are completely cooled, spread the frosting on top.
Makes one 9×13 pan of decently thick brownies.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…