You know how I really, REALLY like chocolate? Well, I've been trying to find sneaky smart…
- 1 box White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 8 oz. Whipped topping
- 24 Birthday Oreos, crushed
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- Sprinkles, for topping, if desired
- In a medium bowl, crush the Oreos. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the Pudding Mix and Milk until well-blended. Stir in the Whipped Topping, Oreos and Marshmallows in fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Add sprinkles for extra colorful fun!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…