Celebratory Oreo Fluff Dip
Say that ten times fast: Celebratory Oreo…Celebratory Oreo…Celebra – ya, that’s about where my tongue did flips! I really love Oreos – they’re just so good, especially with milk. When I first tried the Birthday Oreos, oh my goodness, it was heaven! I mean, seriously, how can they get any better? Well, make them into this fabulous Celebratory Oreo Fluff Dip with marshmallows and pudding, that’s how!
Wonder Woman’s absolute favorite type of Oreo are the Birthday Oreos. If I give her a choice, she picks these Every. Single. Time! Not that I’m complaining… 😀 This Celebratory Oreo Dip is just perfect…the right amount of chocolaty goodness, puffy marshmallows, and sweet pudding to bring it all together.
- 1 box White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 8 oz. Whipped topping
- 24 Birthday Oreos, crushed
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- Sprinkles, for topping, if desired
- In a medium bowl, crush the Oreos. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the Pudding Mix and Milk until well-blended. Stir in the Whipped Topping, Oreos and Marshmallows in fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Add sprinkles for extra colorful fun!
Notes: The longer it sits in the refrigerator, the puffier the marshmallows get and the less crunchy the oreo pieces are.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023