I’m one of those people who will happily, and loudly, admit that I have a serious dessert problem, especially when it comes to chocolate. Now I could totally get away with this pre-babies, but not anymore….my waistline is jiggling at me like it’s teasing me. When your muffin-top can tease you, it may be time to pay a little more attention to what you eat. One way to ease into that is to enjoy these Healthier Chocolate White Chip Cookies!
Okay, so I admit I in no way INTENTIONALLY made these healthier. I’d been craving my No Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies for a long while, and by golly I was going to enjoy them….and then I could watch my nutrition better 🙂 However, I was a total GOOF and forgot to put in a very crucial ingredient…..SUGAR! Uh…ooops?
Luckily, they turned out just great….not the same cookies, mind you…but still delicious, moist and a great brownie-like chocolate taste to them! Being healthier while still enjoying a delicious dessert without even meaning to? Booyah, baby!
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 sticks Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup White Chocolate Chips, if desired
- 1/4-1/2 cup Mini Chocolate chips, if desired
- Combine all of the ingredients (except the chips) in a large bowl until well-mixed. Gently stir in the chips.
- Refrigerate your dough for about 2-3 hours, so your cookies won’t spread as much.
- When ready to bake, do so at 350 Degrees F for about 10-12 minutes. Do NOT overcook, so they can maintain their moist deliciousness.
This totally reminds me of when I made my Lemon OOPS Cake….totally mistake that ended up tasting fabulous!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…