This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
My kids are BIG fruit lovers. They’ve been that way since baby-hood, and I don’t see it changing. I’m definitely happy about that, and try to fit in more fruits into their meals and treats. One thing they really enjoy are homemade fruit roll-ups, using a variety of fruits – usually whatever I find on the best sale that time of year! These Homemade Mango Roll-Ups are a huge hit, and I love having them on-hand for busy after school days.
We’ve done strawberry, raspberry, even apple before and they’ve all tasted so great – and as a mom, I love that they’re a healthy back to school snack option. As a bonus, they’re easy to take along as we’re running to all of our activities and errands!
Makes about 10 Roll-Up snacks
- 2 cups of Fresh Mango (about 2½ large mangoes), chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 200 F. Line a half sheet pan with silicon liner or parchment paper.
- Blend the mangoes in a blender till it becomes a smooth puree. Dump the mango puree on the prepared baking sheet. Spread it as thinly as possible with an off-set spatula.
- Bake the mango puree for 4 hours. It will be done when the mango purée is dry to the touch and pliable.
- Remove the roll-ups from the oven. Place a piece of parchment paper on top of the roll-ups and then peel off the parchment and the roll-ups together. Cut the sheet into long strips and then roll up the strips.
- The baking time will vary depending on the exact thickness of your fruit roll-ups and the
differing temperatures of ovens. If the bottom side of the roll-ups is still wet after 4 hours of
baking, flip the roll-ups over and continue baking till they are fully dried up.
- The fruit roll-ups will last for about 1 week when stored in an air-tight container.
What fruit would YOUR kiddos like best?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!