This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
I’m a huge lover of fruit recipes, so when a delicious smoothie comes about, I have to share it with y’all! This Mango Oatmeal Smoothie would make a perfect breakfast drink, or enjoy it as a refreshing afternoon snack. Whenever you choose to give it a try, I’m sure you’ll love this healthy recipe that’s super tasty!
It doesn’t take many ingredients, and my favorite thing about smoothies is how quick and simple they are to whip up. Plus fewer dishes since you just use a blender – talk about a win-win! The oatmeal gives a great texture to this already creamy treat, plus some added health benefits which I could definitely use 🙂
I’m thinking of trying it with strawberries instead of the mango next time, since they’re my absolute favorite fruit – although mango is also fabulous and delish!
- 2 cups Frozen or fresh Mangos (if using fresh mangoes, chop it up and freeze for few hours)
- ½ cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon Honey/maple Syrup
- ½ cup Milk (or more to desired consistency)
- Place the oats in the blender and blend it at high speed ’till it turns into a powder.
- Add the frozen mango chunks, yogurt, honey and mill and blend it on high ’till smooth.
- Add a splash of milk, if it’s too thick. Also taste and add more honey if required.
Note: Though the oats were made into a powder, there still will be a bit of texture – but it will be perfectly drinkable with a straw.
What’s your favorite flavor fruit smoothie?
Exclusive Free Printables & Discounts!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, as well as free printables, discounts on our products and more fun!
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- Kids and Money - July 20, 2018
- Printable Disney Aulani Activity & Autograph Pages - July 18, 2018
- School Nutrition Association’s National Conference - July 16, 2018