Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- Grated Parmesan cheese 1 cup
- Italian dressing mix 2 envelope
- Garlic powder 1 tsp.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 (2 lb.)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix first three ingredients in a bowl or dish.
- Dampen chicken with water, then coat with mixture on all sides.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done through (165ºF).
A little thought – you can use the first three ingredients to make a tasty vegetable side dish, as well, if you don’t want a full meal of parmesan garlic chicken.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…