Parmesan Garlic Chicken
I’m back with another SUPER easy dinner recipe, and this one is fabulous because it only takes 4 ingredients. YAY! You can whip up the Parmesan Garlic Chicken in a jiffy, then just serve with your favorite sides for a delicious dinner.
- Grated Parmesan cheese 1 cup
- Italian dressing mix 2 envelope
- Garlic powder 1 tsp.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6 (2 lb.)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix first three ingredients in a bowl or dish.
- Dampen chicken with water, then coat with mixture on all sides.
- Place in a shallow baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done through (165ºF).
A little thought – you can use the first three ingredients to make a tasty vegetable side dish, as well, if you don’t want a full meal of parmesan garlic chicken.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Fried Pickles - March 18, 2023
- 100+ DIY Harry Potter Ideas - March 16, 2023
- Best Cribs For Small Spaces - March 9, 2023