This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Ready for another delicious dessert today? I sure am! It’s one of those weeks where I’m constantly craving chocolate. That’s pretty normal, but every now and then it’s like I could eat chocolate All. Day. Long! Not healthy, I’m sure…but sometimes I just don’t care. Life’s good, gotta live it, right? So for my fellow chocolate-lovers out there, here’s a chocolaty Smores Cheesecake just for you!
I combined a few things for this, including the Graham Cracker Brownie as the crust. Remember that yummy-ness from the Frosty S’mores Brownie Bars? In the middle was a new attempt, turning into a wonderful Chocolate Cheesecake. Top it off with some absolutely addicting (especially for my hubby…this is one of his favorite things!) creamy Marshmallow Cream and you’ve got a winner!
Ingredients – Graham Crust
- 2 cups Graham Crackers (crumbs)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pinch of Salt
Directions – Graham Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. Mix all of the ingredients together well and press into your desired (sprayed or lined) cake or pie pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. It will be partially done, but not completely. Keep oven on and move on to the Cheesecake layer….
Ingredients – Cheesecake
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 oz. Hershey Bar, melted
Directions – Cheesecake
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Whisk the eggs then add to the sugar mixture. Stir in the sour cream and melted Hershey’s.
- Pour mixture over graham brownies and bake at 355 Degrees F for about 35-45 minutes or until done. Cool completely, then cover and chill for 4 hours.
Marshmallow Cream: Recipe here
Finish it all off: Spread the Marshmallow Cream over the Smores Cheesecake. Top with graham crumbs and mini chocolate chips, as desired. Store in the fridge.
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- 5 Tips for a Multi-age Family Halloween - October 18, 2019
- Comfy & Cute Styles from NYFifth - October 9, 2019
- Harry Potter Christmas 2019: Universal’s Wizarding World Celebration - September 18, 2019