This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone.
Remember my muffin fetish? Yep, I’m at it again! With all the A-MA-ZING sales on strawberries lately, I had to try Strawberry Muffins. HUGE hit with my family, and we made enough to enjoy them as a healthy snack over the weekend, as well!
Look at those delicious ripples of strawberry goodness! These are so fresh and with a splash of that juicy-ness, it’s like a bite of summer. Plus, quick and easy (the only way to do mornings) – double win, right?! Give these Strawberry Muffins a try yourself, or even substitute your favorite berry and see how awesome it turns out!
makes 24 large muffins
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 6 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 5 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Strawberries
- Remove the green stems from the strawberries, wash and chop. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray or line two 12-cup muffin tins. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the Olive Oil, Milk and Eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Salt, Baking Powder, Sugar and Flour. Add to the milk mixture and stir until well-mixed. Gently add the strawberries and mix in carefully.
- Fill the muffin cups about 3/4 the way full, then bake for about 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!
Notes: I recommend storing leftovers in the fridge, to keep the strawberries fresher longer.
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- 5 Tips for a Multi-age Family Halloween - October 18, 2019
- Comfy & Cute Styles from NYFifth - October 9, 2019
- Harry Potter Christmas 2019: Universal’s Wizarding World Celebration - September 18, 2019