Remember my muffin fetish? Yep, I’m at it again! With all the A-MA-ZING sales on strawberries lately, I had to try Strawberry Muffins. HUGE hit with my family, and we made enough to enjoy them as a healthy snack over the weekend, as well!
Look at those delicious ripples of strawberry goodness! These are so fresh and with a splash of that juicy-ness, it’s like a bite of summer. Plus, quick and easy (the only way to do mornings) – double win, right?! Give these Strawberry Muffins a try yourself, or even substitute your favorite berry and see how awesome it turns out!
makes 24 large muffins
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 6 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 5 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Strawberries
- Remove the green stems from the strawberries, wash and chop. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray or line two 12-cup muffin tins. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the Olive Oil, Milk and Eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Salt, Baking Powder, Sugar and Flour. Add to the milk mixture and stir until well-mixed. Gently add the strawberries and mix in carefully.
- Fill the muffin cups about 3/4 the way full, then bake for about 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!
Notes: I recommend storing leftovers in the fridge, to keep the strawberries fresher longer.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…