The Best Strawberry Banana Jello Salad
It is summer time and summer time means parties, bbq’s, and get togethers with lots of food and fun. With all these parties don’t forget the jello salad so here’s a simple but delicious recipe for The Best Strawberry Banana Jello Salad recipe to help you have a great party.
On our recent visit to Utah to see our families, my sister Nikki (who’s a contributor here, so the name probably sounds familiar) made the most ridiculously yummy jello salad I’ve ever had. I couldn’t help have seconds….and then thirds, and so forth! It has fruit in it so it’s healthy, right? Let’s just pretend 😉
She said it was super easy to make, too, which makes it a 100% winner in my book! I begged her to post this – so here it is in all it’s delicious, creamy glory!
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 1 small package cheesecake pudding
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 3 bananas
- 18 oz strawberry yogurt (with or without strawberry chunks, I like without because Ill be adding in strawberries)
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Thaw the whipped topping, it is best to put it in the fridge over night so it stays nice and fluffy.
- In a bowl combine the yogurt, cheesecake pudding, and whipped topping.
- Place in the fridge till ready to serve or an hour to set up.
- Close to serving time slice the bananas and strawberries and mix in.
- Lastly put some marshmallows in, I usually use 3/4 a bag but you can add however much you want.
- With this recipe you can replace the fruit with different fruits that you enjoy like blueberries, raspberries, cherries, etc.
I’m planning on whipping up this dish for any summer get-together we have in the next few months because I know it’ll be a HUGE hit – and I want any excuse to make it!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…