Cheese Filled Zucchini Bites
Lately I’m going through a zucchini phase. It’s not that I use to hate zucchini…I’ve always liked it, but lately I absolutely LOVE it! Like, I get giddy when I see they’re on sale for 99 Cents per pound! Plus, you can do so much with them, and have it turn out super delicious. These Cheese Filled Zucchini Bites are no exception!
When I find zucchini on sale, I buy a whole bunch, then cook them up in different ways for the week. Such as these Lemon & White Wine Veggies, or just saute them in a pan with Worcester sauce. One we tried this past week that was totally delish were these Cheese Filled Zucchini Bites!
- 8 tbsp. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- Tiny Sprinkle Onion Powder
- 2-4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3-4 Small Zucchini
- In a bowl, mix the first 5 Ingredients (all except Olive Oil and Zucchini) together until well-combined. Refrigerate at least 1 hour
- Remove the ends from the Zucchini, then slice length-wise into 1/4 inch slices. Discard the very edge slices with mostly skin on them.
- Brush both sides of the slices with Olive Oil, then cook in a pan over medium heat until zucchini is tender.
- Allow zucchini slices to cool. Spread 1/2 tbsp. of the cheese spread on each slice, then roll up and secure with a tooth pick. Serve and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- What Size is a Bassinet Mattress: Buyers Guide - April 12, 2023
- How to Make Bassinet More Comfortable for Your Child - March 30, 2023
- How to Clean a Halo Bassinet: Easy Tips and Tricks - March 28, 2023