Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
Are you searching for a way to recreate that delicious taste of Chick-fil-A sauce in the comfort of your home? Well, I am here with the solution Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce – how to make the iconic creamy and tangy sauce. I am obsessed with the Chick-Fil-A sauce and have been trying to recreate it for years, I am happy to say that I have finally perfected it to share with you all!
My new go to lunch is this sauce and our amazing Blackened Chicken Tenders recipe, check it out, you won’t be disappointed.
- Mixing Bowl
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- ¼ Cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Refrigerate and let chill for at least an hour.
The ingredients in this sauce make the dip! This combination is something I did not know my life was missing. My homemade chicken strips I knew were already amazing, but I sick of hoarding our extra sauce cups in the drawer for the dipping sauce! Let’s check out the ingredients.
- Honey- We get ours from Costco in the big container, it’s the best!
- Yellow Mustard – It does need to be the yellow mustard, dijon mustard does not give it the same flavor.
- Barbecue Sauce – just get your favorite kind here, whatever one is your favorite!
- Lemon Juice – I have used apple cider vinegar before in a pinch and it was still good, but lemon was better.
- Mayonnaise – I use my homemade mayo that I make with avocado oil. It makes this sauce so much better! If you have not made your own mayo you should give it a try, it’s amazing and so quick to put together.
Check out this video with instructions and tips on how to make homemade mayo, you will never go back!
There is no secret ingredient, It’s just a great flavor combination!
Yes, chick-fil-a uses mayo in their sauce.
Chick-fil-A restaurants purchase their peanut oil from certified suppliers that guarantee their refining process will remove any and all proteins that cause allergic reactions. You should still exercise caution if you have a nut allergy.
Now that you know how to make Chick-Fil-A sauce at home, you can enjoy it any time you want! Whether you’re looking for a tasty dipping sauce for your zucchini fries or something to dip your Everything Bagel Crusted Chicken Tenders into, this Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce is sure to hit the spot. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try and let us know how it goes!
This content may contain affiliate links. We earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase. We may earn money, free services or complementary products from the companies mentioned in this post. All opinions are ours alone…
Latest posts by Kelly Dedeaux (see all)
- Natural Laxatives for Kids: Gentle Constipation Relief - August 31, 2023
- Boost Milk Supply with Tasty Lactation Smoothie Recipes - August 24, 2023
- The Top 5 Foods to Eat While Breastfeeding - August 23, 2023